Tuesday, April 14, 2020

I'm Playing That Song

                     I’m Playing That Song

I  still remember  that  song  you  showed me
On the piano a long time ago
I remember  the chords and  the  melody
I still know  how  it goes
I can  sing  it  pretty  good . I can play  it  by  heart
I  changed  the  key  and  I  sing  it  down  low
I  still remember  that  song  you  showed me
On the piano a long time ago
         
I’m  playing  that  song.  I’m playing  that  song
Over  again  in  my  head. 
I can feel  you  sitting  beside  me 
And  all  the  things we said
I hear  your  voice singing so soft
And sweetly  in  the  night 
I can see your  hands  on  the  piano
Playing till  the  morning light.
  
Track #8 on the album “Half the Way’ by Doug Voice 
 copyright 2018  Doug Voice                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment